Are all products handmade?
Yes, our products are handmade and crafted originally by our local craftsman. You will get one-of-a-kind products with unique details and colors.
Our local craftsman uses traditional woodworking techniques. Products with natural fiber materials are weaved/plaited/knitted using hands and conventional looms (handloom).
What is food-grade Beeswax / natural oil?
Food-grade Beeswax / natural oil is the finishing our wooden product to seal and protect the wooden product surface, especially from moisture, sunlight, and wood-eating insects.
Apply Beeswax / natural oil regularly to maintain the quality of wooden products.
Product Care Instructions
What are general product care instructions for teak products?
- For first time use, smear the product with food-grade Beeswax or natural oil.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Do not dry in direct sunlight. Also keep away from heaters and heat sources. To prevent mold and crack.
- Do not use the dishwasher. Hand wash with warm water and mild soap, blot with clean dishtowel, let air-dry.
- Do not soak in water for a long time.
- Apply food-grade Beeswax or naturall oil to rehydrate your wood product. If using the product daily, apply once a month.
- Do not use in microwave, oven, dishwasher, or electrical appliances.
- Rub with lemon slices and salt. Or use baking soda paste and water to remove absorbed odors.
Please kindly read Wooden Product Care Instructions for more information about caring for teak wood products.
We provide Product Care Instructions cards in each package.
What are general product care instructions for natural fiber products?
In general, we categorize natural fiber materials into several care methods:
- Hand wash only and dry in indirect sunlight: Cotton 100%, vetiver root.
- Dry clean only: silk, pineapple fiber.
- Blot with clean damp (dye-free) cloth: jute, "pandan", "lontar", "agel".
- Blot with clean dry (dye-free) cloth: recycled newspaper.
Please kindly read Natural Fiber Product Care Instructions for more information about caring for natural fiber products.
We provide Product Care Instructions cards in each package.
Why do wooden products get moldy?
Some of the reasons are product is not washed cleanly or stored in damp conditions or places. Wooden product requires proper care to keep them clean and maintain their durability. Such as storing in a cool and dry place, do not soak in water for too long, put in an upright position to air-dry after washing.
Order and Shipping
Can I cancel my order after payment is made?
We are sorry, but we do not accept cancellations for any reason once you place an order on our website. Please check your details carefully before you proceed with the checkout.
Why do you need my contact information?
We need the receiver's email and phone number because the forwarding company needs such information to send the package abroad. In most cases, the courier also needs the receiver's phone number in case they need to contact you regarding any delivery issues.
How do I check the status of my order?
Please note that your order will be shipped 2 – 4 business days after placing your order.
For made-to-order products, we need around 7 – 21 business days to produce since all of the product is made by hand with love. We will inform you in advance if the production time is longer due to materials availability and material the pre-production process. Please kindly read the product description for each detailed product information.
We don’t arrange shipments on weekends and public holidays.
Once your order is shipped, you will receive a confirmation email that includes a tracking number. If you have not received the email, please feel free to contact email@example.com to check on the status of your order.
We will notify you through email if there is a delay in production, order preparation, or shipment.
What if my product(s) are damaged upon arrival?
Oh no! That is not good! Please email us right away with your order number in the subject line of the email.
If you have received a damaged or defective item, you do not have to return it to us, unless there is special condition. Except for certain conditions, for example, the item price is much higher than the return shipping cost. Instead, you should send an email to our support at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 (seven) days after receiving your item(s) and explain the problem. We cannot process item replacement due to damages or defects after 7 (seven) days of receipt.
Please attach a few pictures and a short video showing the damage or defective as clearly as possible so it would help to demonstrate the problem for us.
When we have approved your reclamation (to determine whether it is a manufacturing defect or transport damage), we will send you the item replacement. If the item is out of stock, we will offer you to choose another item in the same price range as a replacement.
Can you ship overseas?
Yes, we can! We use Regular Shipment (economy) and DHL Express for shipment to overseas.
Please let us know through an email at email@example.com if your country is not on the list of Regular Shipment (economy).
How long does it take to receive my order?
The shipment usually takes 3 – 12 days (economy shipment) and 2 – 7 days (express shipment) to arrive to customer. Depending on your location.
Please kindly consider that international shipments may experience delays due to customs.
How much is the shipping cost?
For Regular Shipment (economy) is following:
Shipping costs are from US$ 5 to US$ 23.
Free shipping for orders over US$ 55 to US$ 100 – depending on your location.
(Update per November 2022).
Do you accept wholesale order?
All items are handmade, not mass-produced. There is a huge focus on care and providing the best products: perfect design, neat stitching, the right color, and the best materials. We will do our best to get you the best deal possible.
For wholesale orders, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How about the Import Taxes and Customs?
The international shipments may be subject to additional customs, duties, and fees. The Customer (Buyer) is solely responsible for all charges. These charges may vary from country to country.
What is Tax ID?
Several countries require Tax ID numbers for packages to clear customs. We will collect this information before handover the packets to the freight forwarding provider.
For the countries listed below:
Which payment methods do you accept?
Currently we accept Paypal.
You can also make payments using a credit or debit card through Paypal account. Please follow the instructions below:
1. On your checkout page, payment section, click “Paypal” and you will be directed to your Paypal account.
2. Click “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” to continue payments using a debit or credit card.
3. Please enter email to check out as a guest to continue payments using a debit or credit card through Paypal system. It is safe through Paypal security.
4. Please fill in the card information details and Click "Create Account & Continue" and complete your Purchase. You can choose an option to not "Safe info & create your Paypal account".
Return and Exchange
Can I return or exchange the product?
Yes, sure! With following conditions:
- The products are unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- Return shipping and reshipment costs for an exchange order and any duties and import taxes associated with an international return are at the Customer (Buyer)'s expense.
You have 7 (seven) days after receiving your item to request a return. We cannot receive a return request after 7 (seven) days of receipt.
We will respond with instructions on how to return your order within 1 – 2 business days.
Please kindly refer to our Return Policy section for detailed procedures.