What You Get: Pillow cover only (insert is not included).
Material: Hand-stamped Batik on cotton fabric with design on both sides, featuring a thin foam layer inside, and a bottom zipper closure.
Pillow Cover 18” / 45 cm x 18” / 45 cm
The Honeydew cotton hand-stamped batik pillow cover is created using the traditional Indonesian technique of hand-stamping. This technique may result in the presence of spots, marks, and subtle variations, adding to its uniqueness. The fabric and pillow cover are handmade with an ethnic touch.
Each decorative pattern on the fabric carries profound meaning.
Heart-shaped gate with flowers: The gate symbolizes a threshold, signifying the transition from one phase to another, holding the hope for a better, greater, and new future.
Also available other flower patterns: Sunflower and Roses.
- Please kindly note that our products are handmade. Thus, every product is unique (it cannot be 100% perfect like a machine-made product). There will be minor differences between one another.
- Product color may vary slightly because of photographic lighting sources or monitor settings.
- Hand wash gently in cold water using mild soap (you may use soap for lingerie).
- Let it air-dry under the shade (avoid direct sunlight).
- No need to iron. Batik fabric can be straightened by hand with a slight pressure. If ironing is desired, avoid ironing directly on the surface of the batik fabric. Iron from the inside or use another fabric to cover the surface while ironing.